sabato 18 agosto 2012

preservedszechuanpickle one by one from the hands of the rude soldier took a rough work

n completed when the accident occurred. A strong force holding my right ankle, and outrageous manner from the viscous liquid thrown out.
Promote less under the anti-
, I turned in the air for more than a dozen somersault, bouts of dizziness, and simply forget to open the severe pain, one reason of course is my body strength far more than the former, I would like to have been close to the , he is just before I step being left out.
I quickly stood up,preservedszechuanpickle, and some surrounding himself with a N-tier I'm in the same position and there are five other people, our image are similar, who still remained some of the viscous liquid, ragged clothes and footwear, but we each have a strong body, the strength of the flesh very powerful, is close to the physical strength of the soldiers that we throw in a viscous liquid.
Of course, we also have differences. For example, the next moment that has given me great humiliation of rude soldiers, after the burst of discourse toward the six individuals rumble, the other five people at once unified action, the body turn back toward away, we do not walked far that the Great Lakes.
himself cleaning a clean.
Then, we put the lake has long been ready for underwear, socks, one by one from the hands of the rude soldier took a rough work, but the elastic amazing longbow and arrow maker, as well as a more rough with machetes, then under the command of the rude soldiers, followed he came to a training ground and began to practice archery, as well as a simple move of the pole but with the power

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento